Our experienced orthodontists leverage Invisalign to create amazing smiles. Simply stated, Invisalign uses removable aligners to straighten the teeth. These aligners are virtually invisible, are comfortable to wear and are made of a high quality, safe-to-use SmartTrack material. Sophisticated 3D computer imaging technology enables lab technicians to create a custom-fit solution to gradually straighten the teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is a highly effective alternative to braces, with many added benefits such as:
- No uncomfortable metal or wires
- Removable for hassle-free drinking, eating, brushing and flossing
- Less adjustments to save you time and money at the doctor’s office
- Online virtual treatment plan to view current and future progress
- And so much more!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a series of different aligners designed to straighten your teeth over time. Here’s how it works:
- Every two weeks you will use a new aligner in your treatment plan
- Each aligner will slowly move your teeth until they are straight
- You will visit our office every 6 weeks for a check-up
- Treatment typically takes 9-15 months with between 18-30 different aligners
For more information about Invisalign, visit the official Invisalign website.
Invisalign® for Teens
No two teen cases are the same, which is why Align Technology is constantly advancing its Invisalign digital treatment solutions. This allows our office to deliver a unique, customized teeth-straightening solution that’s more precise and keeps your teen moving forward. Invisalign treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces.
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Covered by orthodontic insurance
- Proprietary innovations provide up to 50% shorter treatment times*
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Continue to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
- Two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem**
What Is The Cost Of Invisalign?
The cost of your Invisalign treatment will depend on a number of factors such as the extent of the correction required, how long it will take for the full treatment plan and the treatment plan prescribed by Dr. Tyler or Dr. Blake at their Gilbert, AZ orthodontic office.
We aim to make Invisalign treatment as affordable as possible for everyone. For the cost of your cell phone bill monthly, you can get a straight smile that is healthy and beautiful.