What is Invisalign?Simply stated, Invisalign uses removable aligners to straighten the teeth. These aligners are virtually invisible, are comfortable to wear and are made of a high quality, safe-to-use SmartTrack material. Sophisticated 3D computer imaging technology enables lab technicians to create a custom-fit solution to gradually straighten the teeth.
Benefits of InvisalignInvisalign is a highly effective alternative to braces, with many added benefits such as:
- No uncomfortable metal or wires
- Removable for hassle-free drinking, eating, brushing and flossing
- Less adjustments to save you time and money at the doctor’s office
- Online virtual treatment plan to view current and future progress
- And so much more!
How Does Invisalign Work?Invisalign uses a series of different aligners designed to straighten your teeth over time. Here’s how it works:
- Every two weeks you will use a new aligner in your treatment plan
- Each aligner will slowly move your teeth until they are straight
- You will visit our office every 6 weeks for a check-up
- Treatment typically takes 9-15 months with between 18-30 different aligners
- Enjoy your new smile!